REGISTER HERE and participate in our GIFT CERTIFICATE PROGRAM!
We host mostly complimentary age-appropriate activities for children and teens with Down syndrome designed to stimulate the mind and activate the body and allow parents an opportunity to network.
- Swimming programs: Lessons for babies thru teens at 2 locations: Kendall or Doral.
- Social Pragmatic Speech Therapy Groups: For kids 4 years-old and older, offered all year round in 6 week sessions, in South Miami.
- Language Enrichment Program: Focuses on improving conversational skills, including answering questions to initiating topics. Groups are divided based on current language skills. Parent training is a major component of the program.
- Soccer Playgroups: For kids 12 years-old and under, offered in winter months at Coral Gables Park.
- My Gym Playgroups: For toddlers, offered seasonally.
- Hippotherapy: For kids 8 years-old and older, offered seasonally in Horse Country area - Kendall (registration fee is required).
If interested in any of these programs, please email Cristina Beguiristain at firstname.lastname@example.org